Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's A Bat In My Belfry by Julie Gillett, illustrated by Jeff Goodsell
There's A Bat In My Belfry is my first Illustrated Children's book. It was a fun challenge to take a character that I drew for the first time almost a decade ago, and re-explore it. Julie did a phenomenal job of giving him a personality, and I had the opportunity to add additional facial expressions and poses, I had never really drawn this same type of character over and over again before for it was also a great learning experience. This book will go on sale within the next few weeks so if you would like to be notified when it does, please email me at jeff@jeffgoodsellart.com, I will send an email with a link to purchase it online, or if you live close by you can buy it directly from me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

FHErules@gmail.com. We want one for sure! I think it would make a great Cmas gift for my siblings, too, so sign me up. =)