Friday, February 27, 2009

Death Knight


I'm almost finished with my "Death Knight" painting. It sort of matches the other painting I (last post). I not sure what to think of this one, but it was fun to paint, I am learning to paint quickly, yet in some areas the paint looks really good, in others it just looks slopped on.




I did this painting of a scene from the Linkin Park video "Numb", I was trying to do a very quick painting going for recognition and emotion.

I guess the gist of this is that I am honing my painting skills and searching for a style I love and can call my own.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love both of them!

Melanie said...

So cute. I think you're really good when you do both loose and tight, but my preference are your tighter paintings. You're so good at both!

David and Jana said...

I love seeing your work! and I enjoy knowing your thoughts that goes into your creative process.