Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow fun

For Christmas this year we had a ton of snow, a beautiful white Christmas! We also got to have Julie and Kyle and their kids come stay with us a few days, so we took our kids out sledding.


Jaden came home and bragged to his mother about how he "caught 50 feet of air on the jump"

I took tons of pictures, and finally asked Julie to take a few of me and my kids, so here I am with my girls.

Adrianne and I
Kyle, Me, Paris, Skyler


Jaden and I went down together.

Jaden and I

Jaden

Skyler and Adrianne

Paris

Adrianne

Aspen

Snow Bunny

Snow Stud

Julie and Jaden

Adrianne

Talon

Jaden

Aspen

Talon

Jaden

Adrianne



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! I may have to move to Utah. It may take me awhile to get use to snow!

Melanie said...

Looks so fun! Your kids are just dang cute. Love ya!

Julie said...

That was so much fun! We have to do that again!