Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rosmary Rita


This is a recent painting I completed of a character for a ghost story we created as a family one evening at Thanksgiving Point (truth be told we were trying to scare Jaden, my oldest boy, he was six, and it worked, we let him in on the story tho, great parents eh?) Anyway, the story has become a family tradition. I am thinking about writing it and having it published with the kid's illustrations. We will see.

The Main Character's name is Rosemary Rita, and she haunts Thanksgiving Point Gardens in search of kid's stickers to steal.

1 comment:

bugicidal man said...

Jeff, you are very talented and imaginative. Rosmary Rita could be quite the little kids book - kind of like the Monsters under my bed book. I like your illustration better . . . is that stickers in Rosmary's hand that you have on this blog - too funny. Keep posting and sharing your artwork so we can all continue to enjoy it. I have added you as a link on my site so folks can check out your amazing work.

Andrew Brown